Do you want to lead a life of grit and grace?
Then this is the place for you.
Here at PrairieWifeInHeels.com, we want to encourage others to live a life of grit and grace. We offer support through humorous, honest, and heartfelt blog posts about our lives. We use social media and speaking events to connect authentically, giving anyone and every one the tools they need to create a life they love.
Are you interested in working with PrairieWifeInHeels.com?
First, take a look at our Prairie Wife Guarantee to make sure we are a good fit for you and your business.
- New Content posts every Tuesday and Friday on PrairieWifeInHeels.com
- Average 8,000+ monthly views on our site
- Facebook 39,000 (multiple original content videos with over 1 million views)
- Instagram 4,662
- Twitter 3,710
- TikTok 2,390 (multiple original content videos with over 20,000 views)
- Pinterest 984
- Oil City’s Best Readers Choice 2023 Winner “Influencer” and “Broadcast Personality”
- Wyoming Association of Broadcasters Large Market Show of the Year 2022
- 2022 Featured Wyoming Women of Influence
- Wyoming Association of Broadcasters Large Market Show 2nd Place 2021
- Wyoming Association of Broadcasters Large Market Best Public Service Thankful Thursday 2020
- Wyoming Association of Broadcasters Large Market Show of the Year 2019
- Frequent Guest Author for the Wyoming Business Report
- Bi-Monthly Guest on IWN Bespoke Parenting Podcast
- Custom workshops created around your organization’s specific goals
- Podcast Guest
- Blogging/Brand/Social Media Consultant
- Publish your content on our blog
- Have us create content around your chosen topic
- Advertise on our site
- Embed your links into our already-created content
- Product Reviews and Giveaways
- Brand Partnerships
Please request a price list of our services using our Price Request Form.
- Creator/Blogger at PrairieWifeInHeels.com (October 2013 to Present)
- My Country Morning Show every Weekday 6-10 am on My Country 95.5 FM January 2019-September 2022
- 1st Place Best Radio Show (Large Market) from the Wyoming Association of Broadcasters 2022, 2019
- 2nd Place Best Radio Show (Large Market) from the Wyoming Association of Broadcasters 2021
- Weekly 15 min Talk Show on K2 Radio AM1030
- Frequent appearances on K2 TV Evening News and Good Morning Wyoming
- Hundreds of Emcee and Speaking events across the state of Wyoming
- Speaker/CoCreator of Poise, Purpose Passion: Wyoming’s First Interactive Women’s Conference 2018, 2019
- Speaker at Wyoming’s Connect2Women Conference: 2021, 2022, 2023
- Host and Auctioneer of Thankful Thursday Charity Event (raised 2 million dollars to date)
- Keynote Speaker Wyoming Council of Catholic Women’s 66th Annual Conference
- Emcee and Keynote Speaker Wyoming Women of Influence Luncheon 2022
“Cathy fearlessly shares her life experiences, struggles, and spiritual life with her audience while mixing in humorous stories about raising five Cowkids on a prairie in Wyoming. Her vulnerability through her storytelling is aspirational and makes her extremely relatable. What you see is what you get with Cathy, which is why she can easily connect with her audience. Cathy’s interactive approach keeps her audience engaged and challenged. You will leave inspired and armed with tools to apply in your daily life. Her presentations are not only for wives and mothers but for every woman who is just trying to make it through this life with a little bit of grit and grace.”
-Katie Cassidy, Attendee at Wyoming Council of Catholic Women’s 66th Annual Conference
Questions about our services?
Please contact us using our contact form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for stopping by. We look forward to hearing from you!