Every woman has a little bit of Prairie Wife in her.
Love and loyalty to family and friends, determination to follow your dreams, and a little bit of sass and style are all you need to call yourself a Prairie Wife. Married or not, if you are a woman of grit and grace, this is the place for you.
Are you interested in working with PrairieWifeInHeels.com?
First take a look at our Prairie Wife Guarantee to make sure we are a good fit for you and your business.
- Blogging/Brand/Social Media Consultant
- Publish your content on our blog
- Have us create content around your chosen topic
- Advertise on our site
- Embed your links into our already created content
- Product Reviews and Giveaways
- Brand Partnerships
Please request a price list of our services using our Price Request Form.
- Creator/Blogger at PrairieWifeInHeels.com (7 years)
- My Country Morning Show every Weekday 6-10am on My Country 95.5FM
- Weekly 30 min Talk Show on K2 Radio AM1030
- Frequent appearances on K2 TV Evening News and Good Morning Wyoming
- Speaker/CoCreator of Poise, Purpose Passion: Wyoming’s First Interactive Women’s Conference
- Host of Thankful Thursday Charity Event (raised 1.5 million to date)
- Guest Speaker at Wyoming Women in Ag Conference
- Keynote Speaker Wyoming Council of Catholic Women’s 66th Annual Conference
- Dozens of Emcee and Speaking events across the state of Wyoming
“Cathy fearlessly shares her life experiences, struggles, and spiritual life with her audience while mixing in humorous stories about raising five cowkids on a prairie in Wyoming. Her vulnerability through her storytelling is aspirational and makes her extremely relatable. What you see is what you get with Cathy which is why she is able to connect so easily with her audience. Cathy’s interactive approach keeps her audience engaged and challenged. You will leave inspired armed with tools to apply in your daily life. Her presentations are not only for wives and mothers but for every woman who is just trying to make it through this life with a little bit of grit and grace.”
-Katie Cassidy, Attendee at Wyoming Council of Catholic Women’s 66th Annual Conference
- New Content posts every Tuesday and Friday
- IGTV and FB Videos as well as frequent Reels
- Average 6,000+ monthly views
- Twitter 3,554
- Facebook 4,327
- Instagram 3,926
- Pinterest 957
Questions about our services?
Please contact us using our contact form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for stopping by, we look forward to hearing from you!