Here is Our Guarantee to You…
To offer support to other women (and their families) through humorous, honest and heartfelt blog posts about our experiences. We want to encourage others to lead their lives with grit and grace so they can discover the “Prairie Wife” within.
- Every woman has a little bit of Prairie Wife in her…
Love and loyalty to family and friends, determination to follow your dreams, and a little bit of sass and style is all you need to call yourself a Prairie Wife.
Married or not, if you are a woman of grit and grace, this is the place for you.
- Men are also welcome to enjoy this site, especially if they explore the recipes and cook dinner one night (hint, hint).
- We promise that we will present our ideas and opinions in a positive light. We teach our kids “If you can’t say anything nice, then don’t say anything at all,” and we think we should try to practice what we preach.
- We appreciate the fact that you are spending your valuable time exploring our site, and we will try to make you happy you visited. If you are interested in hard-core debates, politics, religion, “hard news,” and avant-garde fashion, this isn’t the place for you. And we’re comfortable with that fact.
- When we review a product or site, we will tell you how we learned about it and, honestly, what we discovered. If we’ve been given a product to review (at no cost to us) we will let you know, and we will still give an honest opinion, to you our readers. We WILL NOT put up negative reviews. After all, why should you waste your time reading how much we dislike something?
- We give credit where credit is due, and we expect you to do the same. Feel free to Pin from our site and share links, but let people know it came from us.
- Comments are moderated, but we want your honest feedback and will post the good, the bad, and the ugly. However, we won’t allow personal attacks or vulgar language and know you understand.
- While we review the site and social media daily, Prairie Wives are a busy bunch, so please be patient if it takes us a bit to respond.