Stitch Fix Unboxing: Spring 2018
Posted April 21, 2018 by Prairie Wife - 2 comments
My last two Stitch Fix boxes have been awesome, and after giving up shopping for Lent I was even more excited than usual to get this box for Spring!
I’ve been ordering these boxes for more than a year and I’ve learned a few things.
- Give your stylist two boxes to get things right before you decided to stick with it or not.
- I find that ordering boxes for each season (every three months) is the best fit for my budget.
- Go back and check your preferences and sizes every few boxes to make sure things haven’t changed.
- The discount for keeping it all is nice, but I’ve learned that it’s not worth it. Don’t keep something unless you love it!
- Use the same process of trying a few things out of your comfort zone whenever you shop.
Take a look at this unboxing video and let me know what you think!
I love the dress!
It’s not something I’d usually wear between the brightness and the looser fit, but I can see how I will get a lot of use out of it!
The white shirt…I just can’t get over the feel of it…am I the only one with weird issues like that lol?
Let me know what you think about the cardigan and the jeans. Are they worth the cost?
If you’re interested in ordering a Stitch Fix Box of your own just use this link and start by taking your style quiz. Make sure you let me know what you think when your box comes 🙂