One Pot Minestrone Soup
Posted February 28, 2023 by Prairie Wife -
This one-pot Minestrone Soup makes me smile because it looks SO pretty in a bowl.
It’s also filling, healthy, and tastes terrific! I love that you can adjust this recipe based on what you have around the house. Add in zucchini or leave out the kidney beans based on your family’s specific tastes…the options are endless.
This recipe has Italian sausage and uses Beef broth, but you can easily make it vegetarian by leaving out the sausage and using Vegetable Broth instead.
Make this Ministroen Soup in the crockpot by quickly cooking the Italian sausage and then combining all the ingredients EXCEPT the pasta. 30 minutes before serving the soup, add the pasta.
ONE POT MINESTRONE SOUP
Cook Time: 1 hour Serves: 8 – 10
1 Package of Italian Sausage
1 tbsp of Olive Oil
1 32oz Carton of Beef Broth
3 Cups of Water
1 Can of Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
1 Large Bag of Frozen Mixed Vegetables
1 Can Kidney Beans Strained and Rinsed
3 Cloves of Garlic Minced
2 tsp Italian Seasoning
1/4 cup Minced Onions
1 Box of Ziti Pasta
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook Italian Sausage in a large pot with Olive Oil.
- Add garlic and onion when the sausage is almost cooked, and stir frequently.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients EXCEPT Ziti.
- Let the soup simmer for approximately 30 minutes on low heat.
- 20 minutes before serving, turn the heat to medium, and add pasta.
- When pasta is fully cooked, dinner is ready!
Our Garlic, Onion Parmesan Rolls are the perfect side for this soup.