Hat and Scarf Organization
Posted October 18, 2013 by Prairie Wife -
Less than $30 later I was all set to go home and put together my new area for hats and scarves. Take a look at the picture first, and then follow along as I explain what I used and how I did it.
4 damage free hooks (the ones that stick to anything and then you can pull them off, I used the Command Brand)
2 light weight wire baskets (I used paper storage ones)
1. Place your hanging hooks over the top of the door and place your scarves on them.
2. Hold the first basket up to the door and mark where you need your hooks to be with a pencil. Make sure your scarves are not pooling up in the basket, it needs to be somewhat near the middle of the door.
3. Following the directions in the package place your damage free hooks on the marked spots.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for your second basket.
5. Put your hats in the basket. I used the lower basket for the kids’ hats so that they could reach them without my help.
6. Close the door and pat yourself on the back for getting the job done.
7. Spend two weeks training the Cowboys (big and little) to put their hats away…and look for them in the basket before they ask you where they are.
Categories: Prairie Wife Style
Tags: , Closet Organization, DIY, organization, The Prairie Homestead
Previous Post « Detox Water
Next Post We Must Have Done Something Right »