Five Style Resolutions for 2014, Texas Two Steppin’
Posted January 1, 2013 by Prairie Wife -
Five Style Resolutions for 2014
- You might have missed the news that 2013 was the “Year of the Emerald” according to global color authority Pantone. I could tell right away because usually it is very difficult to find green tops, dresses, shoes and accessories. In 2013 I was able to stock up on my signature color (a symbol of growth, renewal and prosperity) and was more than a little curious to see what 2014 would bring. This year’s hot hue? Radiant Orchid. According to Pantone “An enchanting harmony of fuchsia, purple and pink undertones, Radiant Orchid inspires confidence and emanates great joy, love and health. It is a captivating purple, one that draws you in with its beguiling charm.” So I resolve to purchase a couple orchid items next season and work to incorporate them into my wardrobe. I’ll share the most successful results here and on Pinterest!
- I recently discovered the best styling product for my thin, color treated, super straight, chin length hair. Now I am on a quest for the ultimate shampoo/conditioner, and if you have any suggestions please send them along to email@example.com.
- I have found the perfect line for my aging yet acne-prone skin, but it only works if I use it consistently (DUH!). So I commit to doing all of the cleansing, toning, exfoliating and sunscreening that I should to keep my skin looking great. From researching and writing this blog, I also know I need to make a similar pledge to flossing, and cleaning my makeup brushes.
- Throughout 2013 I did some type of exercise at least three times a week and changed my carboholic eating habits. I feel so much better that I am going to keep these good habits and try to incorporate some new ideas like Prairie Wife’s daily detox recipe.
- Finally, I resolve to have at least one style discussion about the site and social media with Prairie Wife in person. It’s hard to believe that this entire endeavor has been done via emails, texts and a few phone calls sandwiched between business meetings and diaper changes. But I wouldn’t trade it for the world, and I hope you are enjoying www.prairiewifeinheels.com as much as me!
Categories: Life As It Happens
Next Post Get Ready in Less Than 5 Minutes »