Parmesan Garlic Kale Chips
Posted December 16, 2013 by Prairie Wife -
Grated Parmesan Cheese
Turn the oven on to 350 degrees
1. Pull the leaves of the Kale away from the thick middle vein. If needed tear the leaves into smaller bite size bites.
2. Place the leaves on a cookie sheet.
3. Drizzle Olive Oil over the Kale
4. Sprinkle the leaves with Parmesan Cheese, garlic Powder, Salt and Pepper.
5. Using your hands or a spatula, mix up the leaves so they are evenly coated in olive oil and seasoning.
6. Place the cookie sheet into the oven and set timer for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes take out the leaves and mix them again, try one and add more seasoning if desired.
7. Put the Kale back into the oven for another 10 minutes but check after 5 to make sure they aren’t getting too dark.
8. Your chips are done when they are crispy and light brown on the edges.
Categories: This and That